Source Article: https://www.macrumors.com/2019/04/21/best-buy-easter-flash-sale/
Best Buy today kicked off a new 1-day sale for Easter, discounting MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, iPad Pro, iPhone X, and iMac. Many of these discounts are lasting for one day only and will expire Easter evening at 11:59 p.m. CT, so if you’re interested, be sure to browse the sale today before it ends.
Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with Best Buy. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.
Best Buy Easter Flash Sale
- 13-inch MacBook Pro Without Touch Bar – Save up to $400 on select models / as low as $999.99
- iMac – Save up to $350 on select 2017 models / as low as $1049.99
- iMac Pro – $4199.99 (save $800)
- iPad Pro – Save up to $200 / as low as $649.99
- iPhone X – Save $150 / plus get an extra $50 with qualified activation
The iPad Pro prices in particular are the best we’ve ever seen from a major vendor.
Other Sales (Expiring 4/27)
Head over to Best Buy’s shopping event page for even more deals like Beats headphones, iTunes/App Store gift cards and more from Apple and lots of other brands. Then check out our full Deals Roundup for more information on sales and bargains happening right now.
This article, "Best Buy Launches Easter Flash Sale With Savings on iPad Pro, MacBook Pro, iMac, and More" first appeared on MacRumors.com
Discuss this article in our forums