Cool summer fare means more than just Big-Ass Salads. Nothing is off the table, including soup—particularly gazpacho. A perfect summer classic, this gazpacho recipe is a keto lovers dream: loads of flavor and lots of healthy fats, thanks to the goodness of extra virgin avocado oil.
Plus, we gave this dish a spicy kick and cool boost with Medlie’s Organic Kale Avocado Drink. Add jalapeno peppers, garlic and cilantro, and you’ll love this tasty starter soup or full course meal.
Time In the Kitchen: 15 minutes (plus 30 to chill)
- 1 bottle of Medlie Organic Kale Avocado Veggie Drink
- 1/2 avocado
- 1/2 cup loosely packed cilantro
- 1/4 cup Primal Kitchen® Extra Virgin Avocado Oil
- 2 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 jalapeno peppers, sliced
- 1/2 tsp salt
- black pepper, to taste
Blend all ingredients in blender. Add salt and black pepper to taste.
Chill in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
Optional serving suggestions: avocado slices, diced tomatoes, minced red onion, sour cream, cilantro leaves
Now For the Giveaway…
Today we’re teaming up with Medlie for an awesome Primal+keto giveaway!
One lucky winner will snag:
- $100 in Keto Staples to Primal Kitchen (including our Keto Starter Kit, Collagen and Protein Bars), Keto Reset Book + Keto Reset Cookbook
- A Medlie Drink and Shot Starter Kit + additional bottles of the new Coconut Mint with Collagen keto-friendly flavor!
1. FOLLOW @medlieveggies, @primalkitchenfoods, @marksdailyapple and @primalblueprint
2. COMMENT in the giveaway post with your favorite keto recipe
3. BONUS points: sign up for the FREE June Keto Reset and get 10 extra entry points!!! Sign up HERE.
Open to those in the U.S. only. The winners will be announced and contacted on Friday, June 7th, 2019, via Instagram direct message. Good luck!
Nutritional Info (per serving):
- Calories: 430 calories
- Carbs: 7.4 grams
- Fat: 41.3 grams
- Protein: 6.5 grams