In January we launched the Evidence-Based Eating Guide, which is available for free download here. Today I’m excited to announce that you can now order hard copies of the guide at-cost over on DrGreger.org. The guide is a run-down of my practical tips in booklet form, including summaries of my Traffic Light system and Daily Dozen checklist, as well as tips for putting them into practice.
Now that there are physical copies, hopefully you’ll see stacks in a doctor’s office near you!
More Ways to Donate
You can support NutritionFacts.org with Amazon Smile. Sometimes it’s easy to forget to type in smile.amazon.com before shopping at Amazon. To make sure you never forget, please consider using Smilematic, a free browser extension that ensures your Amazon purchases will be able to support NutritionFacts.org.
And we’ve teamed up with Giving Assistant to make it easier to donate and to also help you save money when you shop online. Simply sign up through this link, download the browser extension, and when you save by shopping online at over 3,000 stores, you can give a percentage of your savings to NutritionFacts.org.
The Gianna Simone interview was so popular I thought I’d start sharing some of my interviews to pass along to curious friends and family. Here’s a recent article in the Hong Kong Tatler and an interview on the Elite Man Podcast.
Speaking of spreading the message, I’m currently planning my 2020 speaking tour. If you want to set up a venue in your community for me to come speak, just fill out the form here and we will be in touch. And thank you to everyone who submitted a form already. We are going through those and will be in touch. I can’t wait to see you all!
Live Q&As Are Back!
- Facebook Live: At 12:00 p.m. ET on 4/25 go to our Facebook page to watch live and ask questions.
- YouTube Live Stream: At 1:00 p.m. ET on 4/25 go here to watch live and ask even more questions!
Michael Greger, M.D.
PS: If you haven’t yet, you can subscribe to my free videos here and watch my live, year-in-review presentations:
- 2012: Uprooting the Leading Causes of Death
- 2013: More Than an Apple a Day
- 2014: From Table to Able: Combating Disabling Diseases with Food
- 2015: Food as Medicine: Preventing and Treating the Most Dreaded Diseases with Diet
- 2016: How Not To Die: The Role of Diet in Preventing, Arresting, and Reversing Our Top 15 Killers